As a statewide, member-driven organization we are committed to a strong and effective advocacy in California’s state capitol on behalf of RV Dealers.
- CalRVDA is the only organization in California representing RV Dealers
- CalRVDA protects and defends RV dealers in state legislative affairs
- CalRVDA proactively sponsors new legislation that helps RV dealers
- CalRVDA aggressively and effectively opposes harmful legislation
- CalRVDA supports legislation that strengthens the entire RV industry
- CalRVDA educates government officials about issues of concern to the RV industry
- CalRVDA testifies in legislative committees and lobbies state legislators and regulators
- CalRVDA maintains positive and direct links to chiefs of DMV, CHP, NMVB and CalTrans
- CalRVDA also directly communicates with RVDA, RVIA, CTPA, Good Sam and CMCDA
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (Non-Voting)
A business enterprise which is involved in or with the recreation vehicle industry in California in a capacity other than at retail, and which is not required to have a dealer’s license. (Auction houses require dealer’s license.) Annual dues are $249.00 (CalRVDA only).
DEALER MEMBERSHIP (Voting)
To be a Dealer Member of CalRVDA or on out-of-state associate member, you must also be a member of the national association, RVDA. You can visit their website at www.rvda.org and click on “BECOME A MEMBER” or call RVDA at 1-888-687-7832 for membership information. Make sure you check the add-on membership for CalRVDA to become a member.